Haig Japan is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Haig Japan is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in 2005, Haig Japan and its network of websites now reach over 13 million unique visitors and draw more than 31 million page views per month. The Haig Japan community includes more than 3 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
Haig Japan by the Numbers
- More than 77334 monthly global content views.
- More than 1M monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 2 offices and 445 employees around the world.
- 86 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 4 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 76 percent of Haig Japan traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 2781407 unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
Haig Japan columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many Haig Japan contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.